Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another Testimonial added to our website

Andrea, thank you so much for your service. It was a real pleasure to actually talk to the person who operates the business and has a true concern about the service they are providing. As promised, Wagner was at the airport to deliver the phone at the time promised, and then dropping the phone could not be easier. Wagner once again met me to pickup the phone at my hotel. Wonderful! Now after taking your survey about our experiences in Costa Rica, I feel I could not have made a better choice in using your services. Asking about our trip in the survey about the things we liked and did not like is refreshing. I thank you very much for the oprtunity to do business with you and would again or refer you to others. Pura Vida amiga. Kim and Jennifer http://www.costaricacellularconnection.com/testimonials.html

No comments: